Loose hemp fiber for thermal and acoustic insulation
Fibertherm canawool is a flexible insulator made of loose hemp fibers, for filling cavities, small joints and cracks in roof, wall and floor structures.
FiberTherm canawool is a flexible insulator made of loose hemp fibers, for filling cavities, small joints and cracks in roof, wall and floor structures. For new buildings, renovations and remediation.
With FiberTherm canawool is an excellent complement of the rigid insulation panel. Ideal for filling small openings and hard to reach areas.
Hemp fibers are among the most resistant natural products and have the ideal conditions for a long duration of insulation. In comparison with other annual fiber plants, such as flax, jute or cotton fibers, hemp fibers are characterized by a unique and optimal combination of fiber length, strength and elongation at break. Hemp is therefore considered the strongest indigenous natural fiber and has the highest decay resistance in addition to coconut fibers.
The material is also recyclable and it has certified quality.
The hemp fibers FiberTherm canawool have the following characteristics:
• ideal for filling small openings and hard-to-reach areas;
• excellent complement of the rigid insulation panel;
• easy to install;
• compact packaging thanks to the compressed shape;
• renewable resource - ecologic and environment friendly;
• powerful, durable product of nature;
• building material tested and authorized according to current European standards.
The hemp fiber FiberTherm canawool is suitable for any type of thermal and acoustic insulation that requires to fill cavities between structural elements, such as:
• cavities on site;
• prefabricated elements for walls and floors to be filled with insulating material;
• floors as part of renovation works.
|Bags PE of 15 kg||18||270||approx.400x400x800m
(Lenght x Width x Height)
|Fire reaction class according to
EIN EN 13501-1
|Reccomended density kg/m³||depends from the package density
and the cavity deep
|Specific heat c[J/(kg·K)]||2100|
|Resistance to vapor diffusion μ||1÷2|
|Waste code (EAK)||170604|